2010/03/03

100

Jeeh! This is my 100th post! :D

And like I promised, this the first real outfit post on this blog. (the reason why it took sooo long)
But I enjoyed making the pictures, so this won't be the last one ;)

When I received at school this morning my hair was totally frozen! (I was afraid that it might would break or something but fortunately it didn't, ghehe ;))
But when I cycled back the sun was shining so nice! I felt the warmth of the sun so I really got that delicious spring-feeling.

No more talking, here are the outfit pictures:











red velvet cardigan: secondhand (kringloop, 3 euros)
black tank: Topshop via eBay (2 euros)
leggings: eBay (13 euros)
shoes: H&M (just for five eurooooos!)

5 comments:

  1. haha, I like your pictures! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. leeeeuk! en die schoenen aaaaah <3
    hebben ze die nog??? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh, jij doet wel aan bargains zeg! Echt hele vette outfit:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je hebt echt ongelooflijk mooi haar!
    Inderdaad, Werchter en eigenlijk alle festivals zijn duur. Dan moet je nog een campingticket hebben+ drankbonnetjes en je eten, als je geen bijbaantje hebt, is het zo goed als onbetaalbaar..

    ReplyDelete