2010/03/04

sun

I have the first four hours free from school today (I must leave at 11.10), delicious! Especially because the sun is shining so gorgeously bright again! When I opened my thing before my window I just felth the warmth of the sun. I decided to wear a dress I often wore in summer and some flats (which might be too cold actually ;)).




dress: a shop on Albert Cuijpstraat (Amsterdam)
blazer: Zeeman
Flats: Barrats (London)

Edit: And right now I have a huuuuge hole in my tights...
But hey, it was hot enough to wear this today! :)

3 comments:

  1. Super leuke outfit:D Ik had deze helemaal nog niet gezien joh! Je moet echt vaker outfits posten. Ze zijn echt heel erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw wat een mooi jurkje! Heel stom; ik las pas net je comment op het stukje van mijn verjaardag! Je zou idd meer foto's moeten posten van je outfit! Het ziet er heel leuk uit! x

    ReplyDelete