2011/04/26

maxi

Maxi-skirts, probably everybody has got her or even his meaning about them.
Two years ago I found them ugly (although I bought a really nice one which I (shame on me) have never worn (yet!), one year ago I thought they cóuld be nice and this year I bought two. One of them I wanted to make shorter and one of them I wanted to wear as a maxi-skirt. I actually already wore it!

I made pictures of outfits with the skirts and I'm wondering what you think of it.
I personally don't love them, especially not in the pictures. The blue one I wore too short and the jumper is actually a bit odd on it as well.

Soooo: what do you think of them?


---------------------------



6 comments:

  1. Ik vind de eerste rok vooral heel mooi, de stof en ook de manier waarop hij valt. En de kleur is ook nog eens mooi! het is donkerblauw toch?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind de rokken je goed staan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die laatste rok is echt geweldig! Super leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben niet zo'n fan van maxi-skirts, zelf zou ik ze nooit dragen, deels omdat ik vrij klein ben. Maar ik denk dat jij ook niet zo groot bent en je staat er echt wel mee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jaa die eerste vind ik heel mooi! juist leuk dat je m een beetje hoog draagt!

    ReplyDelete