2011/04/28

new dress

Remember this post?

I don't know what happened, but it seems all my wishes from that post came true (for a much much better price!).
I told you about a coat I saw in Topshop but that I found much too expensive.

But: two weeks later it was in sale so I bought it!
I also showed you a dress which I loved but also found much too expensive - "If I would marry soon I would have bought him!".
Guess what? Jup, the dress is mine!
I found it at Petticoatlane market for just 15 pounds and I still love it.


7 comments:

  1. hele leuke jas en jurk inderdaad (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw dat jurkje is zo schattig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat staat deze outfit je schattig! Vooral met dat hoedje, btw veel plezier in je thuisland. Het wordt weer erg mooi weer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben fan van het jasje en de schoenen ! en de combinatie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi! Ik ben jaloers op je jas en schoenen en de hele outfit eigenlijk haha.

    ReplyDelete