2011/05/29

last week @ London

01 02/ near Bricklane 03/ Liverpoolstreet Station 04/ Sandals @ Office 05/ Violist outside National Portrait Gallery, he's always there 06/ Bus 07/ Musicians rockin' on Oxford Circus 08/ French Connection 09 10/ Streets of London 11/ In the Mexican restaurant where we ate 12 13/ I was bored in the train back: my necklaces, all thrifted/home made







































PS the memorycard for my camera works again, thanks to Benthe!

And I've totally forgotten about mentioning the Artist of the Day in my posts!
Today: The Dubliners.
They're great. I've got my mum's laptop now and I discovered my dad's music on it. He defenitely influenced my taste in music (and no I'm not only talking about the Dubliners, they're just cool).

5 comments:

  1. Mooi! Meer van dit soort posts svp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inderdaad echt heerrrrlijke foto's! meer meer meer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. I'm officialy in love with ur blog. The pictures are amazing and beautiful. Your style is just so cute.. I'm jealous :o

    ReplyDelete